Work involved initial meetings to agree on the design, plus choice of materials and agreed costs etc. On agreement work began with gutting the entire existing 1970’s kitchen. An internal stud wall was erected, plus new plumbing services, complete rewiring of new appliances, plus skimming the new walls, tiling and redecoration throughout. Italian teracota floor tiles were laid throughout. The Marble rolled edged worktops, ceramic sink and flush units were also installed with clients chosen Zanusi white goods.
Conclusion of work
- The complete project was completed before the agreed time.
- Budget costs were not exceeded.
- Marble tops from Navistone
- Kitchen units from Wickes
- Floor tiles from Niko, Italian producer
- Plumbing from City Plumbing, Hudson Reed
Many thanks for carrying out such lovely work, in such a professional yet friendly manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family, and look forward to you returning to update our downstairs cloak and in time the kitchen.